These rules and regulations are for your safety and protection.
Please observe them.
Person in whose name the membership is held is responsible for his or her own family's
and guest's behavior while on the club grounds. Violators are subject to expulsion,
pending a hearing before the Board of Directors.
1. Children of members are considered members of the club until they marry or until they reach 18
years of age. They will be members until December 31 of the year they turn 18.
- A child or dependent of a member under the age of 18 shall not have guests on the
grounds unless accompanied by an adult member.
- Children under age 15 years must be accompanied by a parent member or responsible
member, 18 years of age or older.
2. Swimming is restricted to members and their immediate families only. Swimming is allowed at the
beach area only. No canned or glass bottled beverages are permitted in the beach area. The swimming
area closes at 9:00 p.m. Diving is prohibited.
3. Fishing is restricted to members, their immediate families and some non-member children as follows:
A member may bring up to three (3) non-member children, up to the age of 12, when accompanied by the
member. This is to accommodate grandchildren and member children friends to allow them to learn
about fishing. All under 12 guests’ catch will apply to the member’s weekly limit. All fishing is prohibited
during the month of April.
- Catfish limit - 4 per week, per family (must be 12" in length or larger)
- Bass limit - 2 per week, per family (must release bass between 12“ - 16")
- Walleye limit - 4 per week, per family (must be 18” in length or larger)
- Crappie limit - 10 per week, per family (must release crappie under 8")
4. Any remains of fish cleaned on lake grounds must be removed from club property.
5. Throw lines and trout lines are not permitted. Minnows are prohibited.
6. All fishing must stop when the gates close at 10:00 p.m. during the summer season. No walk-in
fishing permitted after the gates are closed. November through March, walk-in fishing will be permitted.
7. Only electric powered trolling motors are permitted on the lake.
8. Do not throw rubbish on lawns or in the lake. Please place all garbage in containers.
9. No dogs permitted on premises. Training of sporting dogs is permitted during the months of
November through February.
10. All vehicles should be parked in parking areas only. Driving on the dam or adjacent to the lake
is prohibited, unless expressed permission is granted by the Board of Directors.
CONTINUED NEXT PAGE